Our home cooking is yummy and nutritious. We provide healthy and balanced meals, with good quality produce (free range, Organic, outdoor bred etc.) as much as we can. Cooking time can be sociable and educational. Children often get involved in helping to prepare for meals and snacks. We also do and plan specific cooking lessons and activities with them. There are vast amount that children can learn from food, from ingredients to categories of food, life cycles, understanding of healthy eating, food culture and so on.
A Typical Menu of the Day:
- Breakfast: Various types of healthy cereals and seeded toast
- Lunch: Spaghetti with organic beef mince and vegetables; Yogurt
- Afternoon Tea: Wrap with organic hummus and cucumber sticks
- Dinner: Free range chicken and vegetable strew with rice; Dried fruits
- Snacks: (for both morning and afternoon): Fruits